Monday 5 September 2016

Shade Adjusting Drops

My most recent obsession has been the Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops; which help to turn an almost there shade into the perfect one. I purchased the Lightening Drops as I have a light to medium skin tone, the drops will help transform any foundations I have that are too dark or orange and make them into a perfect shade. There are also Darkening Drops if you have a dark to deep skin tone.
1 drop = 1/2 a shade Lighter or Darker. 

I have a few foundations laying around that I don't use as much, just because the shade in not suitable for me. Even though I could try mixing a lighter foundation in, it will just make the original foundation a different consistency. This is why the Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops are well worth the buy, it's the first affordable option I came across and I just had to put it to test.
I tested the drops out with my MAC Pro Long Wear foundation and it definitely made a difference to the shade as seen in the pictures below. I would suggest doing more research into the product if you are unsure whether it will work for your chosen foundation or ask inside a Body Shop store as I went to a shop in Cornwall and the staff were very helpful.

However, for £10 I think that this beauty product is a must have!
Click Here for Shade Adjusting Drops


No comments:

Post a Comment